For a safe, reliable and long-lasting electric shower, look no further than the new Mira Advance Flex.
Thoughtfully designed with the user in mind, it’s packed with helpful safety and navigation features to make showering easier, especially for the vulnerable user
2 YEAR WARRANTY
FEATURES & SPECIFICATION
- Clear, audible beeps indicate the unit is turning on/off or has reached the desired temperature.
- Audible clicks when turning the temperature dial.
- High contrast visuals on critical touchpoints, and a matt finish panel, make the Advance controls easier to see for the visually impaired.
TAILORED TO TOUCH
- Features including a patented friction grip showerhead holder enables the user to lower the showehead holder with one hand.
- Large, easy press buttons are easier to use even with limited finger dexterity.
BUILT TO LAST
- With Mira Clearscale Pro™ - market-leading anti-limescale technology - Mira Advance will outlast the competition and ensure a greater showering performance.
DESIGNED FOR SAFETY
- Mira Opti-floPro™ delivers a consistent showering experience all year round, regardless of water pressure. Plus, thermostatic temperature control and adjustable maximum temperature settings ensures safety and peace of mind.
ACCREDITED BY EXPERTS
- Mira Advance was designed following research and in-depth interviews with users, Occupational Therapists, as well as specialist organisations the RNIB and Skin Health Alliance to ensure a truly user-enhanced experience, particularly for the elderly and vulnerable.
EASY TO USE FITTINGS
- Extra long way to use slide bar with patented friction-grip showerhead holder.
- Control type: Thermostatic (electronic)
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user.
- Factory set to safe max temp: Adjustable to 4 different max temp settings (41°C-48°C)
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm²
- Water entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points: Right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. 1/2" BSP Male and 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
SUPPLY CONDITIONS (cold mains feed)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.5 bar (5 metre head), (1.0 bar BEAB Care)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CUSTOMER
- Easily accessible controls, with high contrast on critical touch points.
- Audible and tactical features for the visually impaired user
- Four different maximum temperature settings
- Anti-glare matte finish panel
- 110mm showerhead with 3 spray modes and patented friction grip showerhead holder
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- BEAB Care Approved
- RNIB Approved Gold awarded
- RNIB Approved Gold awarded