- PLUS shower seat 450 with aperture. Manually height adjustable by 220 mm, without the use of tools.
- The seat is foldable and padded.
- Materials: Comfortable polyurethane foam over a plywood core, fitted to an aluminium profile.
- Excl. fixing kit.
- Replaces R741
- See technical datasheet (PDF) for information on fixings suitable for various wall types
- The shower seat is used to sit on during showering
- The shower seat is made of polyurethane (PU) foam with a plywood core and this is covered with an in-mould coated surface that is protected using a clear PU lacquer. Internal components and fasteners are primarily made of stainless steel. The hinge barrel is capped with ABS.
- Ergonomically designed seat - contact surface are 450 x 437 mm. Soft and slip-resistant material that has a warm feel.
- The product is to be cleaned with hot water or a mild soapy cleaning agent.
- Do not use chlorine based, corrosive or abrasive cleaners as it may result in the surface being damaged.
- Important: Polyurethane surfaces of PLUS shower seats and PLUS backrests contains an antibacterial surface, which will be compromised if cleaned with anything other than soap and water.
- The product must be wiped down with a soft rag wrung out in clear water immediately after cleaning, as some materials may otherwise be discolored and stained, and the surface coating may deteriorate.
DECALCIFICATION OF ALUMINUM PARTS:
Pressalit recommends that chalky deposits be removed from wall tracks and other aluminum parts using a solution of three parts 30% acetic acid to seven parts tap water. When the aluminum parts have been washed down with this solution, the parts must be wiped over with a damp cloth wrung out in clear water.
This product complies with the requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices, as last amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC of 5 September 2007. It also complies with all relevant requirements in the Council Directive 2006/42/EC (of 17 May 2006) on machinery.
Pressalit makes a commitment to remedy material and manufacturing defects for a period of five years from the invoicing date.