INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- SHOULD ONLY BE INSTALLED BY COMPETENT PLUMBERS OR
- SPECIALIST FLOORING CONTRACTORS.
CTW01 SHOWER TRAP DETAILS
- 2 part, 50mm water seal trapped waste for use with a floor former.
- Bolts together for easy installation.
- Removable inner cup for cleaning.
- Tested in accordance with EN 274-1:2002 & EN 274-2:2002.
- Flow rate in excess of 26 litres per minute. (This will be impaired if an adequate fall is not maintained in the length of the waste pipe).
- 1½” outlet.
- 100mm Depth
2 PART TRAP
- The CTW01 has been specifically designed for use with a floor former. The removable flange allows easy connection of the discharge pipe to the outlet.
- The floor former can then be placed in position over the trap body and the flange connected to the trap through the hole in the floor former with the 4 x M6 screws provided. The floor former should be installed as per the manufacturers instructions.
- The trap is fi tted with a dust cover to prevent unwanted debris or possible obstructions falling into the trap body during installation.
- This should remain in place during your installation and removed only once the fl oor covering has been laid and the installation is complete.